Sunday, June 8, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

Hi Aline.
 My family is cool.my father is an employee. His name is F. My mom is analyst. Her name is a G. What about your family?
Write soon,
Ana 6º ano




Hi Luiza,
My family is cool. My father is a business manager. His a name is D. My mom is a human resources analyst. Her name is K. My sister´s name is L. and she’s the only one. She´s a student. What about your family?
Write soon,
Júlia 6ºano

Hi Camilly,

My family is happy. My mother is a physiotherapist and her name’s C. My grandfathers are M. and D. My grandmothers are J. and D.

Kisses,
Marcella
6º ano
Hi Marcella

My family is angry .My father is a driver .His name is A. My mom’s name is M and she’s a teacher.

 Kisses, 

Gessica
6º ano
Hi Ana!
My family is cool. My father is an operator boarding. His name is A. My mom’s name is R and she’s a housewife. My brother’s name is R and He’s seven years old. He is a student.
What about your family?
 Emilia 6°ano
Hi Gabi,
My family is common. My father is a trucker. His name is M. My mom’s name is C and she’s an accountant. I have no sister or brother.
What about your family?
Ana luiza 6º ano
Hi Matheus G,

My  family is very happy.
My family always treats me well. I live in V. V.
I am 11 years old
Felipe 6º ano
Hi Felipe,

My family is very cool! I study in a very good school.
I live in J. A.
I am 11 years old.

Hi Beatriz,
My family is cool! My father is a manager. His name is G. My mom´s name A and she is a teacher. My sister´s name is A and she´s five.
What about your family?
Write soon,
Giovanna 6º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment