Saturday, June 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - MY FAVORITE DAY

Our names are Adryan and Marcus Paulo, and I`m from V.V., E.S., Brazil. My favorite meal is omelet. Easter is an international celebration at the end of April. We always eat in de morning. Then a lot of people come to our house. We have many things to eat as: eggs bread, etc.

ADRYAN, MARCOS PAULO
7º ANO
My name is Eduardo, and I from J. A., Brazil. My favorite meal is French fries. Christmas is at the end December. We always cook at night. Then a lot of people come to our house: my grandparents, aunts, uncles, Cousins, and friends. We all eat together in the afternoon. We always have a big turkey. We also have corn, carrots potatoes, and bread. Then we have pumpkin pie, apple pie and ice cream. French fries are my favorite food.

EDUARDO 7º ANO
My name's Julieta, I'm from C., Brazil. My favorite food is stroganoff dinner. Christmas is an international celebration at the end of December. My family and I always cook at night. Then a lot of people come to our house: my grandparents, cousins, friends. We all eat together during the night. We always have a big turkey. We also have bread, rice, beans and salad. Then we have pudding, pavê, apple pie. Pudding is my favorite dessert.

Lara e Letícia 7º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment