Saturday, June 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - MY FAVORITE DAY

My name is Gustavo, and I am from C, E.S, Brazil. My favorite meal is Christmas Dinner. Christmas dinner is a dish that is celebrated on December 25th. We cook in the afternoon and I go to my grandparents’ house. We eat at night. We also have turkey, kiwi, nuts, apples and bananas. My favorite food is Turkey.

GUSTAVO 7º ANO
My name is Isabella, and I’m from E.S, Brazil . My favorite meal is roast chicken. Christmas celebration is at the end of December. We always cook in the morning. Then a lot of people come to our house: my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We all eat together in the afternoon. We also have bread. Pumpkin is my favorite food.

Isabella 7º ano
My name is Laura. I live in C, Brazil. My favorite is the Christmas dish. In Brazil we celebrate in December 25th. A lot of people come to my house: my grandparents, uncles, cousins​​. We celebrate in my grandmother’s house. At night we eat rice, chester, farofa, salpicão, chicken, cold pudding french toast.

Thais e Laura 7º ano
My name is Joana, and I’m from C., E.S, Brazil. My favorite meal is meat, bean and rice. Christmas is an international celebration at the end of December. We always cook in the evening. Then a lot of people come to our house: my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. We all eat together at night. We also have corn, carrots, potatoes and bread.  Then we have pumpkin pie, apple pie, and ice cream. Meat, bean, and rice are my favorite food. 

Thais E., Julia
7 ANO
Our names are Maxswel and Kevin and We are from M.N.,V.,E.S. Kevin is from C., E.S. Our favorite meal is lasagna. Lasagna is a Brazilian meal eaten in the end of December. We always cook at night. A  Lot of people come to our house: my aunts, grandparents, uncles and friends. We all eat Together in In the morning we also have ham cheese and meat.

Maxswel, Kevin

7º ano
My name is Max, and I´m from D M. E.S. My favorite meal is potatoes chips. Christmas is a worldwide celebration and it happens in December. We always cook in the morning. Then a lot of people come to my house: grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. We all eat together. We also have rice, beans drover!

 Valeria 7º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment