Sunday, June 8, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - TELLING A FICTIONAL STORY

At night, my cousin and I were talking in my bedroom doing nothing when a very strange noise came from kitchen. My cousin asked me to go down there. Suddenly, a figure appeared in the kitchen. I was afraid. I got up the courage and grabbed a spoon stick and beat that figure. My cousin came down and turned on the light, and I saw my mother very angry. My mother put me grounded for a long time.

RAQUEL 8º ANO
Yesterday afternoon Eduarda and I were at my house doing homework. Suddenly, we heard a very scary scream. She was a girl who had just been robbed, she ran very scared, she asked for our help to call the police, but the police didn’t arrive in time and they asked us some information about how the victim was. In the end of everything she thanked us for the help, and the police took her to her house. After that we went in, we were glad to help a person, and we continued to do our homework.

HELLEN 8º ANO
Last night my family and I were watching a movie, we were all having fun with the movie. It was when the house lights went out and my dad was looking for what had happened. We heard a very loud noise that came from the gate of our house I looked out the window and I saw a man in our house very far, with a black outfit.  He was trying to open the door of the house, and he was able to open and break the whole house. My whole family was crying with fear and I got the courage and went to see who was there. I went down the stairs with a flip-flop. When I got him in the room I stumbled into him and I started to fight. He was trying to tell me something like: I'm your uncle, you are hurting me. He hit the gate of the house with my bike. I stopped fighting and when I saw that he was my uncle. I took him to our family. They were all scared and I saw that it was not a thief. I apologized and after that my uncle was right, and we were all happy!

VINÍCIUS 8º B
One day, my family and I went to my grandfather's house to see him. Later that night my dad and my aunt went to the supermarket to buy something to eat and my cousin, my brother, my grandfather and I stayed in the house. Suddenly, my grandfather turned on his car and left the house but he left the garage gate open and it was about 9 o'clock p.m. He left my cousin, my brother and I alone in the house with the garage gate open. We were so scared; we shut all the windows and the doors and stayed inside. One hour later my family returned to my grandfather’s house, they asked why the garage gate was opened and I explained what happened. It was a very cool day indeed, so many adventures that I have experienced and that is just one.

Amanda 8º ano 
Last night at a party, my friends and I were having fun when something unexpected happened, a young girl was attacked by her ex-boyfriend, and it was already 10:30 pm maybe more. I was all over the world inebriates with a girl who had just arrived at the party, she was a friend of my friend, she was seeking help over there, and nobody was helping her. Then she left the party to seek help on street.  It was too late she could not find anyone on the street. She was walking, and walking until she could find a one lady who was returning from her work. A lady took her to the hospital where she met the doctor. The girl was able to communicate with parents who lived in another country. When her parents read the news, the police managed to catch the bad guy.
DANILO 8º ANO
One night I was playing horror games, when I heard a noise. As if it was being destroyed. Something big breaking a steel wall with hands. A thunderous rock, a heavy metal. I called my mother to help me. She decided to call the military police and the navy. As incredible as it sounds, I was not scared. I knew it would not cause problems. My brother was sleepwalking in the backyard. My mother greeted her friends and the police told us to back down, telling us: Good Night Soldiers!

DAVI 8º ANO

No comments:

Post a Comment