Saturday, June 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - FICTIONAL STORIES

Late getting dark I heard a noise, I my mom and I got scared because a cat and we went to look out the window. When we saw two people. we called the police. they said they were on their way to my house. We went down the stairs and checked it. They were looking for something.  My mother and I were so scared we decided to stay locked in the house. It was so dark outside, we could not see anything. My mother was so desperate, that we called the police again; she was going to have a heart attack. When I saw them I realized it was my uncle and my aunt. The police got mad because my call. My uncle and my aunt were looking for their wallet, and my mother and I were very ashamed.

Submitted by Sirleia
If I were in charge I would play music in classes. I would visit theaters and other students would have access to the pool or swimming lessons. We would have interclass championships between handball, futsal and basketball. I would build new toilets for students. We would have trips to different regions in Brazil and we would have internet access in classrooms with computers with an easy access .

Kerleyson
Last night, my mother and I were watching TV in the living room. My mother heard the sound of police cars. When we went to see what was happening, we were scared, because a man was shouting at the police officer. I ran to my room, but my mother kept it locked. The man was a burglar and he was jumping the wall. There were many people watching it and a woman was taking a photo with her camera. The office police arrested the burglar. When we got back to the living room, we saw that my grandma was eating popcorn and she was looking for something. My grandma was looking for us, because she was scared about the police cars and she thought it was too dangerous. 

Antônio
8º ano

It was late in the evening. My friend and I were ready to sleep, when we heard a very strange sound coming from the bathroom door. We were scared and afraid of being something dangerous, and we did not see what was in fact.  We waited until the sound came back again, but the sound did not pass. We waited till someone helps us. When we figure out what was happening, we realized that no one would come to save us, so we created the courage to see what it was.

 So we went out and when we got there it was my brother who was taking a shower. I argued with him for not telling us what there was in our bathroom , and soon we went to sleep. The next day we did not go to school.

Nome : Layla
Turma : 8 ano


No comments:

Post a Comment