Saturday, June 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - FICTIONAL STORIES

Last week, three friends and I were at my house and we were playing video games until one of my friends got sick, he was so sick we went downstairs and called the ambulance, minutes later they arrived there. We were surprised with the speed they came to us, they asked to talk to my father who had arrived during the incident, and they talked for about ten minutes. The attendants saw my friend and took him to the hospital. He had to be hospitalized for the rest of his night. On the other day we were all fine with it but when my two friends and I got to the hospital taken by my father, we received the news that my friend would have died after a surgery. It was very shocking for us. His parents said that the funeral was two o'clock that day; we went to my house and got surprised. My friend was playing video game. He looked smiling at us and said, we will continue the match? A joke in a very bad taste. We kept playing and talking about how it had been planned. That day was crazy.

DAVI 8º ANO
That night, my brother and I were watching a horror movie in my room, it was dark, and I was not seeing anything. Then we heard a noise that was coming from the garage, we were afraid of it. We would not call the police because they could think it bizarre and it would to be a joke in a bad taste. Then we sat on the bed too scared. We waited ten minutes until we got up the courage when I ended up grabbing a flashlight to go to the garage , my brother told me not to go to the garage. As I am stubborn, I went there. Arriving at the garage a fear hit me, and my courage just went out, so I went in walking slowly and suddenly, I heard a noise coming from behind the car of my father, and then I went to see what it was. When I got there it was a cat scratching the garbage looking for food. I ended up falling about laughing, my brother after few minutes came to see why it was happening. He couldn’t stop laughing too.

Isabela 8º ano

Last night, I was using the computer in my room and I was totally distracted. My mother and my dad were out, and I was alone. Suddenly I heard noises of doors opening, and I got scared, and I stayed in my room. The person started up the stairs and I decided to hide in the bathroom, I was looking the window of the bathroom, and I saw a man, but I didn’t see her face. He turned off the lamp, and I saw nothing. He was coming near. When he opened the door of the bathroom, I started crying, and I sat down on the floor, He opened the door. He was looking for me and He turned on the lamp. I saw my dad laughing, so I stopped crying, and started laughing. My mom was laughing too, and after we went to dinner, we turned to laugh. Because I was scared but it was just my dad.

Paula 8º ano
Last night, Guga and I were watching a DVD in my rooms. Suddenly, we heard a loud noise. It was coming from the yard. We saw a man, and Guga thought it was a burglar!    He screamed, and I called the police. We were scared. It was very dark. The man was looking for something. The man was still there when the police arrived. When we saw his face, we realized it was my dad. My dad was looking for his keys. Guga and I were laughing, but the police weren’t laughing. The police were angry!

MATHEUS E RICKSON 8º ANO
Last night my friend and I were in Gabriel’s house. It was 18:00 when we decided to go shopping. We asked our mother if we could go, she said only later we could go to the movie to watch a comic film. When we were going back home there was a tragedy we got scared. As a unperfected day we had robbed by a robber. We went back home very sad, because they stole our cell phones and wallets. My mother packed my bed and I slept. My colleagues went home because the next day would be over. When we arrived at school we told everybody what happened that day.

DANIEL 8º ANO
One night I was at my friend's house when we heard a sound coming from somewhere in the house. We went to sleep without checking from where the sound came. We were very afraid. I went to sleep, but the sound had not stopped yet. It seemed to have someone else in the house. We thought about calling the police, but the phone was in the kitchen. We thought that it would be our end.  Now convinced we decided to look who was making that noise. When we were going to the room, we saw traces of blood on the floor, we were more afraid. It was our surprise when we saw that the cat from her mother had caught a bird, we laughed a lot and went to sleep.

LUCAS 8º ANO

No comments:

Post a Comment