Sunday, June 8, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - SUGGESTIONS FOR SCHOOL

What would I change in my school?

I best put to better student performance computers, as well as adding scientific apparatus in the chemistry room.
Also I will also lower the price of salt in the canteen.

WELINGTON 9º ANO
What would I change in my school?

My school is very nice place but, I don’t like the canteen is very disorganized and the food is a lot of expensive, and we need too hang out to learn more, for example, going to museums. The directors could build one class where we could play a lot of things like chess, pack, etc. The library needs more good books to read. In my schools the library has good books but it doesn’t have the collections.

RAFAEL 9º ANO
I would change many things in my school. I would put more rooms for each subject, larger classrooms, air-conditioner classrooms, more resources in English class. So we could produce more interesting and productive classes. I think they should also increase the schedule of recreation and decrease the price of snack. People should treat the watchmen better. The school should receive new students and give more opportunities for new students. The teachers are playful and productive with students.

Joice 9º ano
Imagine what you would do …

In Passionista I think young people need better places to hang out. If I were in charge, I'd do more tours, competitions and Olympiads. I' d make sure each one would have internet access, and a good music system too. I don't think students need to stay at school during breaks.
If I were in charge, kids would be able to leave school during breaks. This would be good for students, because it would give them a chance to relax, and it would be good for local businesses to have more customers. In my opinion, everyone needs to work harder to help other people. If I were in charge of my school, I'd ask people to do volunteer work as monitor students. I'd also let them free to visit amusement parks and museums, so more people could enjoy them.

By William 9º ano
Imagine what you would do ….

Every school sometimes can be good and better, we always have new ideas to improve it, its environment and the people around. My first idea is to have more sports classes. The second is the teachers have more entertainment with students even if they are at the end of the year. The third all classes should have air-conditioner and a comfortable classroom. The fourth, having more external knowledge. The fifth, we could have longer break time. The sixth, we could work with LEGO at school. The seventh, we should have more technology at school. The eighth we should have more classes in the laboratory.

RAFAEL 9º ANO
Imagine what you would do …

The school should have more recreational time about 30 minutes. Classes would happen one week and another week none.  All students would enjoy school. We would have three lessons a week of physical education. The teachers would provide work for students to explain in seminars and they could work with students away from home, so that students could reflect better.

ESTEVÃO 9º ANO

No comments:

Post a Comment