Sunday, June 8, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - TELLING A FICTIONAL STORY 
My friends and I were watching a horror movie at home, when suddenly we heard a noise in the yard. We looked out the window, everything was dark. We saw a man, everybody was hidden by a flashlight. I called my older friends to go back home to see who was in the yard. When they arrived, I opened the door for them. They did not recognize the guy. When I went to see who it was, I recognized my uncle and he was looking for something, After the police arrived, I was very upset and scared.

DAVID
 8º ANO
Last night, my friend Mateus and I were at a party, we heard a very strange noise. We went to see what it was. We did not see anything strange. After half an hour we heard the same noise. Everybody in the party saw a person in the bush, I called the police and it caught the man who was in the bushes. when we realized he was the master of the party.

William 8º ano
Last night I was sleeping in my bed, when suddenly I heard a noise very strange. So, I got up and went to see what it was, but at that time there was a man who got inside my house, he was tall, and very strong. Suddenly he threw me against the wall and, but I practiced karate for many years in academia so I picked him up from the ground, and threw him on the floor and he surrendered. I called the police and the police arrested him! Five years later he was released, and he came after me, but he would not see me, and he did not see me in those five years. I traveled to the United States and I lived there for 80 years, but he found me. So I tried to run but he managed to hold me, but many people saw us on the street and they called the police and he was sentenced to life imprisonment!

RODRIGO 8º ANO
Yesterday afternoon, my friend Hellen and I went to the mall to see a movie. The movie was horror. We were very frightened by the movie, because it was about a man who chased two girls. We left the theater in fear of everything and everyone; we got a taxi to go back. We suspect the taxi driver, And he would take us to another place, we jumped out of the taxi, we ran and walked home. On our way, a man was walking behind us. We called the police and we said that a man was following us. The police arrived and said that we had gone crazy. At the end of it we realized it was our illusion.

EDUARDA 8º ANO
Yesterday afternoon, my friend and I were watching a horror movie around 16:00. Suddenly we heard a noise in my house. We were frightened, scared and we decided to call the police. After the police arrive we realized it was a cat jumping in the middle of the leaves. The police left our house and we were a little afraid to see the movie again. So we decided to make a snack. After twenty minutes of film we could not watch anymore, so we went to the street.

LUANA 8º ANO
One  day,  I was sleeping , and I heard a very loud noise ,when I went to see what it was, an outlaw  was trying to enter my house. My father jumped out the window and went after the guy and I called police, I was too scared I locked myself in my room, cover me in order to not see the thief. My grandfather suddenly shouted: the thief is going up, I locked myself in the restroom and I did not come out until my dad caught the thief. When my brother came home he decided to chase the guy with his bike running toward the thief, he got him but he did not fight. He took the thief to the police. I went back to my room I lay down on my bed and went back to sleep. That day was unforgettable. I did not see thief anymore and I was happy with it. That was an adventure and terrifying story but it already passed.

VITÓRIA 8º ANO


No comments:

Post a Comment