Sunday, June 8, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

My family is happy.
My father is a teacher. His name is L. My mom’s name is A. she’s sixteen. She’s a student. My brother is a singer. He’s twenty-two.
What about your family?
Write soon,

Arthur
6º ano
Hi my name is William
My family is happy! My father is a teacher. His name is M. My mom’s name is M my brother’s name is M.
My family is happy.

William
6º ano

Hi Mariana!

My family is cool! My father is a seller. His name is R. My mom’s name is A and she’s a representative sales. My sister’s name is A and she’s twent-one. She’s a psychologist. What about your family?

Write soon.

Kisses,
Maria 6º ano
Hi Maria,

My family is nice too. My mother is the coordinator of a social worker. My father is a businessman. My brother is making progress, to pass a medical college. My family is too. I love my family.

A kiss

Mariana 6º ano
Hi Maria,

My Family is cool! My father is a supervisor. His name is E. My mom’s name is V and she’s a teacher. My sister’s name is M and she’s eighteen. She’s a student. What about your family?

Writer soon,

Gabriela 6º ano
Hi Gabriela!

My family is cool! My father is a bank employee and fighter. His name is S. My mom’s name is J and she’s a housewife. My brother’s name is V and he’s six years. What about your family?
Write soon.

Kisses, Maria G. 6º ano
Hi friend,

My family is old! My father is electrical engineer his name is S. My mom’s name is M and she´s secretary. I have no brother. I’m student. He`s eleven. My bird is called Achadinha like macarrão.

Clóvis 6º ano
Hi friend,

My family is cool! My father is a restaurant manager in Italy. His name is J. My mom´s name is J and she´s a teacher. My brother’s name is M and he´s sixteen. He´s a student.

Sthefany 6º ano
Hi friend,

My family is cool! My father is a seller his name A. My mother’s name is D and she`s an saleswoman. My brother is a student. He is sixteen and his name is C.


Henrique 6º ano
Hi friend,

My family is cool! My father is engineer. His name S. My mother’s name is L and she`s a journalist. My sister`s name is Marina and she`s six, she`s a student.

Danillo 6º ano
Hi friend,

My family is happy! My father is a driver. His name is C. My mom’s name is Kelly and she works in the Purchasing Department. My bother student. He’s four and his name is L. My grandfather’s name is I. He is retired and my grandmother is a housewife. I Love my family.

Nicole 6º ano

Hi friend,

My family is happy! My father is a teacher .Her name is I .My mom’s name is P and she’s a vet. My sister’s name is W and she’s twenty. She’s a student. My brother is a singer. He’s twenty-two and his name is N.

Isabella 6º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment