Sunday, June 8, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - SUGGESTIONS FOR SCHOOL

Imagine What would you do …

If I were in charge, I would change the few time and add more minutes of recess, in order to play ball and everything. I would put lower price on food in the canteen. We would make more trips, take the sixth period, and leave the library open every day. We should have more sports, singing the anthem at least one day a week, and a  free time for students to watch the World Cup.

Filipe 9° ano
Imagine what you would do…

I think my school could have more things to enjoy as activity cards, and also the library could have more computer rooms. Coordinators should open the library at break time for students interested in studying. For sure we would like the school. They would do tours for studies somewhere outside, in the city. Those suggestions would improve the classrooms performance.


LUAN 9º ANO
Imagine what you would do…

In my opinion the school should have a better infrastructure with air-conditioners. In my opinion there are many good teachers, maybe 1 or 2 are not pretty good. The playground should be separate from the parking place for spending recess in good places. The canteen should have more healthy snacks like fruits and salads. Some students should take shame in the face in disrespecting teacher in class.

ENRICO 9º ANO

Imagine what you would do ...

If I could change something in my school, I would give more time to leisure, get the library open every day and it stayed open longer, the library could have more books, classes begin later because up too early and not pay attention to class because we are sleepy, we could have more classes in the outdoor field, because we have many classroom lessons and gets boring and tiring, I put air conditioning in all the rooms instead of a fan because in the summer is much heat would cause the snacks were cheaper and put more people to meet students in the cafeteria, the school would make this more fun rides for students and for a change the school routine.

LARA 9º ANO
IMAGINE WHAT YOU WOULD  DO

In my school I would change the fact that there are few activities with other classes and sports but I do not like we couldn’t have other activities such as chess, playing cards and others. Another thing that could change would be the spaces we stayed during breaks. We could practice sports for example. We could go out to visit cinemas, parks, etc. It would change the way we see the school, it would be very good and I think it would take us away from the classroom every day.

ERICK 9º ANO
Imagine what you would do …

If I were in charge I would put music during classes. We would go to the theater use the pool with swimming lessons. We would have handball, futsal, and basketball for people practicing sports. There would be new toilets for students and trips to various regions in Brazil. Everyday students would have internet access in science classes.

Kerleyson 9º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment