Saturday, June 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - WHAT I WOULD DO AT SCHOOL

Imagine what you would do…

If I were in charge of my school, the library would open every day. We would have an encourage program of reading, and we’d work with books that talk about some subjects, as history, geography and Portuguese. I think during the science classes, we should go more to laboratory to do experiences and learn in a dynamic way. I’d change the canteen to be more organized. The physical education classes would be better than today, and we could practice all the sports and learn about it, and about the countries from where they came.

 If I were in charge of my school we’d have more outdoor classes. In my opinion the direction would be nearest of the students, and then they could give their opinions. All rooms would have air-conditioned. I think we should have regular computer classes, and we should do more projects with physical and math teachers. We’d have sixth classes from sixth grade, and tutoring if it was necessary. I’d like the Passionista was a school campus, so we could have fun and know us better.

Rayza, 9° ano
My school is pretty cool, but I think we can improve more. The library could stay open all day long, the students should not only learn in the classroom but, also outside the rooms.

I think we should have more educational tours.  Teachers do not have much to say, but I have some idea what I do not speak, but I understand others. I think books could be better, because every time when I have a doubt I search it on the computer. We could have educational events such as the science fair, opening of the Olympics, a party day for the younger children. Everything thought to improve and grow up my school.

Most of it unfortunately we cannot see there, we need more improvements and we would like to start changing.

Lohanny 9º ano
I wish we rebuild the bathroom and have more snacks in the canteen. We should practice more different sports. I would like to have more holidays, be safe at school, having new things, take more classes to computing.

We should have outdoor classes. Rooms with air conditioners. So
Everything would be beautiful at school.

Bruno S. 9º ano
I think the school has to change. We might have larger classrooms with Air conditioning. They might increase recreation reduce school snack, and also teachers might be patients with new students and also they should have more resources in English in order to improve the language. Students should study hard rather than just doing exercises and tests in class. Coordinators are great, I really like them. All teachers are graduated, they are very good.

I'm new to the school and I do not regret it because I have new friend now. I have been learning more. I study in a very nice school.

Milena 9º ano
In my opinion the school is a good place to go, but something could change, even as more dynamic classes out of school or even inside us, as going to the science lab. I would like to continue the relationship that teachers had with students as if we were friends, it becomes the classes more interesting. I also would want to have places to enjoy, something for students to enjoy during breaks. But even if these changes never happen in my school I will consider it a good place to go , to see friends and to meet new things every day. 

By: Mariana 9º ano.

Imagine what you would do...

I really like my school, but, I think something can improve. If I were in charge of my school, every day there would be class until 12:20 p.m., since the 6° grade until the high school. However, I think the uniforms aren't necessary, we would can use normal clothes. The library should be opened every day, and we should go there more times, and in the science lab, too. The last thing I think we can improve is the physical education classes, it shouldn't be mandatory, some people prioritize other subjects.

Vanessa B. 9º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment