Thursday, August 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS 3º SÉRIE E.M – LETTERS
Dear Língua Inglesa,

How are you? Does very time that I don't see you.

I'm in New Zealand now, because I enter to a university here, I'm studying very much, because I want to get a nice job.

I visited many places here, it's so beautiful, there are a lot of mountains and snow for a long time.

And you? What are you doing?

Nice talk to you.

Bruno

Dear Friend,

How amazing to hear from you. What a wonderful surprise! It's over five years since we last met. How did you get my e-mail address?

However, what are you doing now? What is your job? Do you have a family? I'm very interested about it ( :

I'm living in Brazil with my parents. Please, come to visit me on your vacation. Actually, I am single, if you too, come to brazil as faster you can.

I'm going to university this year, but I don't decide what job I want.

I can't wait to hear more of your news, so write very soon.

Iury

Dear...

How wonderful amazing to hear from you. Of course I remember you, although the three years since we last met. Who gave you my e-mail address? Let me tell you something about your life. I can't believe that your boyfriend is working at a restaurant. Guess what! 

I can't wait to hear more of your news, so write very soon.

Love, 

Sofia

Dear stranger,

How are you? I'm glad if you are reading it.
Have you ever listened about iamamiwhoami?
It's an amazing audiovisual project created by Jonna Lee and co-produced by Claes Björklund.

Their videos in particular have spread virally, and the project is notable not only for its artistic multimedia output, but also the creators' leveraging of YouTube and viral videos to disseminate their music and music videos. I really appreciate if you enjoy it!

Bye,
André

Dear Friend,

How wonderful is contact you. I'm so happy, because now I have your e-mail address!
I can't believe that we will keep in touch.

All the best,

Do you remember me?

Adrian
Dear who,

It's so cool to talk with you. What a good surprise I thought you didn't have my e-mail address, how did you get it? I will tell you something about my life; I need a friendly shoulder... Just kidding.

Last year I was depressive and I didn't want to live my life, I was so afraid about the world, but now, I am better... it was a difficult time for me.

So I need to travel a little bit, to refresh my mind, maybe I'll visit you in France.

Best wishes,
Yan




No comments:

Post a Comment