Thursday, August 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS 2º SÉRIE E.M – BOOKING A ROOM
Dear Sir 

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights of April 12, 13 and 14.

I understand you have a restaurant
I also want to see it too

My details are: 15 Carlton street, Dallas, TX 752201 tel:(214) 566-****. Please let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number.

I want a room that has air conditioning and one in one hour might pass a very beautiful waitress with various types of food as lasagna, pizza and fruit juice.

Thank you very much

Guilherme
Dear Madam,

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights of August 12, 13, and 14.
I would like to book three rooms for a group of nine people. I have preference for rooms with three single beds each.
I understand you have a restaurant. Does the restaurant serve dinner? What time does the restaurant close?
My details are: 15 Carlton Street, Dallas TX 75201.
Tel: (214) 566-****. Please let me know if you need a deposit.

Thank you very much.

PS: I would like to be responded quickly.

Sincerely,

Vinícius

Sir,

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights of February, 12, 13 and 14.
I need one room for me and two friends, with three beds and, we have a preference for room near the restaurant and leisure area in the busiest sites of the hotel.

I understand you have a restaurant. So I would like to know what time mealtime is. I also like to know the entertainment options the hotel offers such as festivals, party and other things because we seek a lot of fun on our vacation!

My details are: 25 Costa Rica street, Cariacica, TX 29140280
Tel: (27) 5674-*****. Please let me know if you need a deposit or credit card number.

Thank you very much.
Anxious I wait your response.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Dear sir 

I would like to rent a single room near the pool for nights for 15, 16, 17, February of 2014.

I know there is a very large pool.

Here are my informations: street Flor do Campo, Cari. 123****** Tel: 1234*****  tell me the value of the deposit.

thank you very much

José

Dear Sir,

I would like to book a deluxe room at hotel at your hotel for the nights of April 12, 13, 14 for my family and I spend the weekend together.

I understand you have a restaurant and I saw that the prices are on account. I would like to have lunch there every day.

My details are: Bento Ferreira number  1*
Tel: (27) 3325-****. Please let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Bruno
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to book a single room at your hotel for the nights of July 10, 11 and 12. I know that you have a pool, so, could I have a quiet room away from the pool? I would be very grateful.

I understand you have a restaurant. Could you tell me the opening hours? I'll drive all night long, so, I would have a place for my car.  Will I pay more for this? I gladly thank you.

My details are: 50 Carlton Street,Dallas,VX 50010. Tel: (214)123-****.Plese let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number.

Thank you very much.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Raquel
Dear Sr or Madam,

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights of January 15, 16, 17, and 18.

I would like a large room for two people, with a double bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi, and near the pool.

I understand you have a restaurant. Could you tell me what time the restaurant closes?

My details are: 105 Tomorrowland Street, Seattle, MV 58408. Tell: 555 243-****. Please, let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number.

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Layla

Dear sir or Madam

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights of December 7, 8 and 9. I would like to book a suite for three people, with one double and one single, and need two parking spaces.

I understand you have a restaurant, and would like to know the schedule of the café in the morning.

My details are: 16 Gardewn Street, Dalli, TX 84851. Tel: (318) 666-****. Please let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number. 

Thank you very much. 

I look forward to a response.

Sincerely,

Mariana



No comments:

Post a Comment