Thursday, August 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS 2º SÉRIE E.M – BOOKING A ROOM
Dear Sir, 

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for two weeks. I would like two double bedrooms with air conditioning, refrigerator, bathtub, cable TV and balcony. Preferably on the same floor.

I understand you have a restaurant. Could you tell me what time the restaurant closes.

My details are: 32 Oxford Street, Londres, TX 89721. Tel: (225) 56****5. Please let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number.

Thank you very much.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Mariana and Camila
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights of July 23, 24, and 25. One big and quiet room with 1 double bed. I understand you have a restaurant. https://mail.google.com/mail/e/980What time does it close and opens? https://mail.google.com/mail/e/softbank_ne_jp/01E

My details are: 03, Bahamas Street, Singapura. TX 25***426 Tel: (258) ****8. https://mail.google.com/mail/e/softbank_ne_jp/523 Please let me know if you need a deposit or credit card number.

Thank you very much. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Rizia  https://mail.google.com/mail/e/330

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like a book a deluxe room at your hotel for the nights December 19, 20, 21 and 22, for 4 people. I would like a grand room with two double beds, bath, near the pool.

I understand you have a restaurant. Could you tell me what time the restaurant closes?

My details are: 40 Claytons Street,Seattle,MV 56870 Tel:(555) 548-*****. Please let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number.

Thanks you very much. I am waiting your response.

Sincerely,

Isabella

Dear Sir Padavona,

I would like to book the best suite in the hotel for the nights of August 10, 11, and 12.

I'll spend those days with my wife, so I want your best suite. I know that you have an area for pool parties and I would like to book for the last day of my stay.

My details are: macaws street 772, Manaus, AM15378-37. Tel: (933) 555****. I'll pay with coins 5 and 10 cents. 

Thank you very much. 

Anxious. 

Daniel
Dear Sir or Madam 

I would like to book a deluxe room in your hotel for the nights of April 12, 13 and 14. I want a room for 2 people with double bed and very calm, away from the noise. And I would like it to be near the pool. 

I understand that you have a restaurant. I wonder to know what the hours of operation are.

My details are: Rua Machado 20 TX 75201. Tel: (214)566****5. Please let me know if you need a deposit or a credit card number. 
Thank you very much.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,

Fernanda



No comments:

Post a Comment