Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WRITTEN BY STUDENTS - DESCRIBING A FAVORITE PERSON

My brother Junior is my favorite person. He is four years older than me. His hair is the same as mine and her clothes are always in fashion. I really like Júnior personality. He is very sociable.

William 8º ano
My friend Manuela is my favorite person. She is one year older than I am. She's taller than me and she is weaker than me. Her hair is longer than mine and her clothes are very fashion. She always looks really good. She's very funny and sociable. She goes to parties every weekend and makes new friends. She always helps me when I need and this is one reason for her to be my best friend. She always helps people who needs and she's ever smiling. We love doing things together because she's very reliable and I love her.

Semírames 8º ano
Hellen is my favorite friend. She is thirteen years old, she has wavy and dark brown hair.
 Her hair is shorter than mine. She talks to several people, and also has other friends. But consider me the best. Hellen is a very cheerful person. She is lazier than me. When we are together we make more mess than normal, live with her ​​all the time. Eduarda is my friend, she has the most curly hair that my. She is thirteen years old. Is very cheerful and smiling

Eduarda e Hellen 8º ano
My name`s Danilo. I can play ball, but I can`t jump high. My friends are Henrique and Arthur. Henrique can play basketball and he surf. He`s awesome! Arthur can surf and dance.
  
Danilo e Henrique
8º ano
My name's Maria Eduarda. I can sing, but I can't play basketball. My friends are Mariana and Gabriela. Mariana can dance and she can swim. She's awesome! Gabriela can run fast, but she can't jump-high. She's great!

Maria Eduarda 6º ano

My name's Mariana. I can dance, but I can't surf. My friends are Maria Eduarda and Sthefany. Maria Eduarda can sing and she can swim. She's awesome! Sthefany can swim, but she can’t ski. She's great.

- Mariana 6º ano
My name's Clóvis .I can run fast. I can't ice-skate. My friend are Mateus, Guilherme and Carlos.

Mateus can run fast but he can't swim. Guilherme can ride a horse but he can't cook.
He's awesome!https://mail.google.com/mail/e/330https://mail.google.com/mail/e/B56
He's the best friend forever!!

Clóvis 6º ano

My name's Marcella.I can dance, but I can't ski. My friends are Camilly and Gabriela. Camilly can run fast, but she can't surf. Gabriela can ride a horse, but she can't ice skate.

Marcella 6º ano

My name´s Camilly. I can swim, but I can´t run fast. My friends are Marcella and Gabriela. Marcella can dance, but she can´t surf. Gabriela can dive, but she can´t ski!

Camilly 6º ano

My name's Géssica. I can surf ,but I can't jump high. My friends is Ana . Ana can dance. She's amazing 

Géssica e Ana Luiza 6º ano

No comments:

Post a Comment